As I got back from my Melaka trip, I have no blinking idea what was to happen the eve of Merdeka. The original plan was to have a sit down dinner with 4 other friends, of which the host sms-ed me that he would be finishing rather late from work that night. Well kiss goodbye to nice dinner and chat then.
I didn't give up on hope yet, as I know when it comes to celebration, it must be celebrated maybe not with grand but perhaps a little fun. So I sms-ed a few other friends for thier plans. One was going to LQ and the other, is flexible. So I demanded for Musictheque!
I invited this one guy to join us for the eve. He agreed at first and chicken out half an hour before the meeting! Strike one!
So this close abang of mine, insist that perhaps I can just hangout with his bf's friend. I didn't mind as long I have someone to chill with and not be a lamp post. So this friend of thiers came, he was okay2. But he did not necessary had to put on his foundations right?
After the fireworks and all, we were heading to MT when out of a sudden that friend was gone out of sight. They tried to reach him on the phone, it couldn't get through. Ok, whatever.
Strike two!
At MT, I had to enjoy the night alone. I couldn't have my favorite place (the pole) because all this slutty wannabes already got hold of it tightly! Suck. So I went to the DJ consule, and got myself standing up on the speaker box. I dance all night there. The boys from Ruine and Poise were there, so thank God! We dance. I had a few eye contacts, but well nothing came up!
We finished at 5. An ex whom I have dated before was there. He was so nice, and invited me to chill at Malibu with his bf.So weird and ironic, but I'm ok. So we chatted. Until, I had this focus on one guy who wore green. I knew it, this is it the right time and not strike three! So out of the blue, I took a Starbucks voucher from my wallet wrote my number and asked this Bangla steward to pass it to him.
Of course it took him to smile first and aknowledge me presence, than that I wrote my number. I left earlier, passed by him and shook hands! He sms-ed me when I was on the way back. He was 19.
Finally, I can yell it loud and proud, "Merdeka!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
and on merdeka eve i was at a club watching this 'impersonation' contest... moohahaha!!! wohooo!!!
Post a Comment