Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Melaka, bandar bersejarah

I am currently writing from a cyber cafe at Melaka Central.

My dad gave me a family assignment to do, that was to visit one of my cousins here and just to make sure that she is adjusting well with her new environment. She's 19yo, very blur, but was offered to study at one of the Government funded institutions.

Well this trip is really interesting. As my last trip here was to meet this one Baba guy. I was 18yo then. When I flashback again to that exact moment, I thought I was a dumb boy being manipulated by this old man. Dame.

But then I did enjoy the short stay. He brought me around to tourists places and such.

Today, I didn't need that. I'm already a big boy. If dad told me this much much earlier I could have just set a side appoinment and meet another cuter Baba guy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmm... abg adam is a 'mixture' of kadazan+peranakan... ngehehe...