Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Mister Want-To-Do-Everything

I thought I would be quite free and available this week. I was planning to stay home most of the time and watch more VCDs. *my current favorite past time!
Then I realise that I will never get away with responsibilities! I had gymnastic class yesterday. This is my second class. The reason is that since we will be planning to go for Florida and again UK next year, we have to be twice better. I'm perferting my jumps and do some stupeed sommersaults! I practice backhandspring yesterday! Mimpi menjadi kenyataan.
Today I have a meeting with the boys from Pink Triangle for the World AIDS Day celebration in December. Then, tomorrow I have an audition to go for a TV host. Well I'm not giving up yet on being able to host a program. If did it once, I'll stop! Just want my 15mins of fame. Before that, I'll watch movie with sayang at Midvalley. Should be watching FlightPlane featuring Jodie Foster.
Friday, I have training at KLCC park with the team in the late afternoon before heading to Sunway for gymnastic class. On Saturday morning, we have a performance at 7.30! This is for a family day. And I'm invited for this wedding from a long lost gay friend. His brother's. I thought of going but it's in Serdang, somewhere near UPM or something at the Petronas hall....?! I hope I can make it for that. And in the evening, the Pink Triangle boys have this Mid Autumn celebration at the centre. RM15 per entry and RM20 per couple. Should we go sayang?

No comments: