Monday, September 19, 2005

Dancing Queen!

I am planning for a big assault at Musictheque really soon! After watching protege belting it out every week, I just can't help it and show what I can do!

Just recently, the kids from the Ruined and Poised (RnP) dance group performed. Although they were a little bit odd, in the sense that there were 3 boys and no paper-doll show. In someone's mind, shoulnd't it be the usual perempuan-under-construction performances? But anyway, I was not blowed by their dance. I came to support, which I am good at! Cheering out, "Go Nazreem! Go RnP!"....These particular abang was starring at me with a weird look. No, I am not crazy! I'm just a natural cheerleader! Boo!
So afterwards, I hugged Nazreem and he proposed that I should join them for the next performance. I was counting my fingers! My one shot of 15mins fame at a gay pub! Then again, should I do it with them? Because they obviously had a little bit of a problem with the dance choreography. I wished I could help, but I don't really know them well. And I think the rest of the members don't like me....
Whatever it is, I'm gearing up for my debut and only performance at Musictheque! I will invite my friend from Sabah, my whole Klang Valley clan, and cheer-freaks! I hope when I performed that night, the drinks at the pub will get sold out! The front door will be cramped...and another long que outside waiting wishing to see me do my Beyonce thang!
Ish, berangan betul adik-adik ni kan!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my dearest ben... tu bukan berangan la... ehehe... if work hard for it, sure boleh kan?... mmm... dah lama i tak nari2 atas podium OR perform on stage... missing the good 'ol days... hoohoo...