Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The Rebirth

I had a pleasant weekend. On Friday, I met a friend for casual chat at Starbucks KLCC. I have not seen him for so long, and that was due to my cheering schedules. Anyways, we planned for a suppose to be pyjama's party on the Saturday.

I sms-ed a few close friends, of which only 2 turn up that night! Even 1 replied saying that I was a sore loser for not attending the rave party at PD! Oh please. Rave party suck big time!

Saturday night, I cooked the usual meal we have. I know is a big letdown, but given the time frame and the choices of food to cook I only had the pasta in mind. The meal lasted for Sunday's lunch!

We watched Desperate Houswives that evening. The 4 of us sitting, glued to the TV trying very hard to stay tuned with the story lines. I had a few minutes of concentration, but lost it when I found these friend who sat next to me arousing me....with his hands rubbing my back. Well, I got so sensitive and thought that I should have just asked him to leave the TV room and adjourne to the bedroom for a quickie!

But I can't, because he was my abang angkat!

I met him when I was 17 (2000). I still remembered, we chatted from the MIRC channel. I plan to meet him up on the final day of my SPM examination. It was a date, and a celebration. We met, and he brought me dinner at Chilli's KLCC. Still remember what I ate, and where we sat.
That night he kissed me, and send me home. And that was it.

I met him again, a year later or so, outside this now defunct club Velvet. Perhaps he was more keen in me then because of my new image. Well I would say I have lost a few weights, went for a series of whitening facial and a new hairdo. So we kept in touch. I didn't put too much of hope then. But our series of keeping in touch, turns out to be more indepth. He was someone I turn to for a piece of mind.

I'm glad that we remained good friends until today, although I know that we will never be together as a lover, or companion, but still deep down in my tiny hole heart I hope I can get him to bed once!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

siapakah gerangannya abang angkat tersebut... mmm...