Wednesday, August 24, 2005

How DESPERATE can I be?

I was watching Desperate Housewives yesterday, well I actually wacthed the whole series of yesterday last weekend. So I was just thinking about a few things.

1. I'm in a relationship crisis now, am I too desperate trying to break it off? I'm being the selfish one.

2. Knowing the fact I have lost a few pounds, got a new haircut, look better. Compliments coming in and so....well am I again too desperate to ask God to make me more beautiful?

Another case that made me look desperate. I went on mIRC for a casual after a long hiatus. I met this 19yo boy (Malay, MMU student, flex), who eventually gave his picture after a near 30 minutes chat. Gosh, I so love the boy. He's cute, very my type. Got his number after persuading. Disturbing him while he was in class. Again, another desperate situation!


I'm going to watch more of Desperate Housewives this weekend. (I hope my darling friend wouldn't mind me dropping by!) And perhaps get a few finer tips on how to control my desperate situations!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

again, there's nothing wrong being a desperado... hoohoo... at least, you realised it... ngehehe...