Saturday, March 05, 2005

Musicthec again....

Perlu. For the 3rd consecutive week, I visited the clubbing scene. Again. Yet, the same club! Entah apahal I ni tergilakan Musicthec!

FYI, I will only be on the podium at certain period. Kalau lagu2 Britney, Beyonce or JLo keluar, mula lah Ultimate Cheerleader Malaysia buat dia punye routine! Fuh! Panas.

I was there this weekend to meet up my darling Riqi. He came down from Sabah for a week vacation (I think - and to selam lautan baru). He was there with another cute boy. Then got Abg Shan and his pmr kid to follow me. I invited mr Dr. to join. I didn't expect him to come, tapi datang jugak. Terpaksa I layan dia. He was stunt to see me crazy dancing on the podium. Ye lah, sampai I dapat cramp on my right thighs! Hahaha. I injured my self. But nobody knew about this except for mr Dr. Nak jugak I dia urutkan saya, tapi tak jadi. Aduh!

I promise that I will not go to Musicthec for a while. But well, nafsu clubbing siapa yang boleh tahan kan? Hehehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei, u are so bad.. apasal tak ajak aku!?