Thursday, February 10, 2005

Sex Below 21

My lovely girlfriend and former cheer mate just got back from Singapore. Since it is the CNY break I made it a point in the reply email that we ought to meet when she is back in town.

We met today. Twice.

The first was a major gathering thing amongst our group of friends lah. We couldn't spill out much, but I hugged her twice. I miss her so much. She was a sister. She was a friend. She was indeed my sole friend who would reply my SMS at 2am!

The second meeting was my arrangement. She picked me up and we went to mamak and catch up. She was dumped 2 weeks ago! Man oh man. She was really hurt this time. I mean, you can see the tear in the eye. Every word that comes out, is not pronounce clearly. The fullstops. Kesian mak kena dengar jeritan pahit...

But the best thing is, he was a city boy too. Both stuyding and playing in the same stage play in NUS. They came back together. She stayed over, and they had sex.

She said, it was impromptu. Casual fun. I assume, they could just be sex friends instead. She is only reaching 21 next week then again, knowing her past makes me go berserk.

Why berserk? Cause her parents are so cool in letting her to bring her boyfriend to stay over. Kalau lah parents mak seopen minded macam dia orang....hmmm.

I still love her so much, and bet that I will be one of her flower girls at her wedding!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MMM...I'M A BIT KONPIUS TAHAP DEWA NI...OUR DEAR GECKO GIRL [SBB DIA MINAT CICAKS], DAH BROKE OFF NGAN HER BOY KA?...WHICH BOY?...I TOT DIA ADE SATU JE BOY...MMM...ENLIGHTENED ME PLEASEEEEE...