I was busy entertaining my guests. My friends. Makan makan minum minum.
When I got to seat next to him so I asked him:
"How long have you met my friend?"
"How old are you?"
It took him so long to answer me back. Blur. He was hiding the fact that they just met earlier in the evening, and he was barely 16 yo!!!! Oh my gosh! I was shocked. Envy. Jealous sangat cause he was only sweet 16, and I'm much older! And shocked that my friend is going out with a kid, who is sitting for his SPM exam this year. My friend sewel sikit, cause I know they are going back for some fun. But isn't he also inviting some dangerous situation here. Having sex with a 16yo is wrong! Even if it is consented, it is still illegal.
I did advised my kawan gersang I nie, but it is up to him at the end of the day. I doubt it they did not go apart after that party. Mesti terus head to the katil and boom boom!

2 comments:
as if?!...
don't tell me, kao jadik sooo the pendidikan moral type now?!...
given the chance, misti kao pon nak main ngan anak ikan tu kan?!...
ahahaha!!!...
biatch!!!...
how's ur party?...
lol I love 16 year old ass..
and my old 16 year old ass also loved it
Post a Comment