Monday, October 06, 2008

Ex-scandals

I was looking for the ex-scandals book but only could come across this one. To make it straight I only had one for this cover. But if I ever had one for ex-scandals, I would have all the pages writen all over.
Since my break up with my love of my life late last year, I was giving myself a tour of scandalous affair. There were many moments that I had the good privilledge of meeting interesting men. And they share some common facts between them.

1. All below 27
2. All either still a student, or had just graduated, or had just began their career
3. All speak and understand English
4. All Malay
5. All above 1.70m

It's just some stupid facts I could gather, but it came to be one of my preferences.

Currently I would not want to say I am going out with anyone but I am correcting it by saying yes I do have my scandals tagging along the way. I just can't figure it out when would these men would end up in the ex-scandals book.

No comments: