Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Carots for Raya


I did not want to lose out the hype of preparing for Raya, although technically I am not going to celebrate it. But seeing others who are really into it when I was browsing around town over the weekend, you cannot imagine how many big efforts do some people do in order to dig it in for the celebration.

I too don't want to just rest on my laurels, so I decided to bake cakes for some special friends. Instantly there was no need for me to go through the stack of cooking books mum has on the shelfs. I memorised every detail of the carot cake I used to bake frequently. So I head myself to the bakery shop and got all the needed ingredients in my trolly beg.

Initially there were 4 cakes, it seems my special lists of friends has tallied up to 6. Delivery is hoped to be done in these few days, when the festive mood is still swinging in the air.

No comments: