Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I was in Singapore the last weekend for 5 days. I was there to attend a cheerleading coaching certification. But at the same time, took it as a Christmas break. And I was quite lucky to have my dear friend K with me.

I arrived in the wee Friday morning, having all the miscalculation of the bus ride from KL to Singapore. It resulted in me having to wait on the street for nearly 2 hours for the first bus to town which was at 615am. This is me at Chinatown, Mosque Street where I stayed the next few nights. It took me an hour or so to find a suitable place for me. There were few ones before but some was just sleezy, and overpriced.
K arrived Saturday morning 4am. I had only 4 hours sleep and which was not enough for me because the course duration was from 9am til 6pm! I kinda overslept when I was suppose to greet him at the Chinatown MRT.

This is at Clark Que MRT station. Or say the area surrounding. I didn't really enjoyed this part of the place because it was just streets. The nearby attraction is the Boat Quey where all the river scenary can be seen. It is so opposing that the place is only beautiful in the night because of the lights.

Taking pictures, posing unnecessary we want. This is in the MRT or was it that we were waiting for one. Be like a real tourist.

I don't like the part where you just missed the train, and wait for the next one. And the best part when there is just so many people. Resah!













No comments: