Saturday, November 17, 2007

WHO WAS AT LAQUEEN LAST NITE

1. I was there with two close friends. One a wannabe-dragqueen-but-never-happens friend and the other gay-friend-who-is-the-opposite-of-me friend. The later was there with his Sarawakian ex boyfriend. Oh, another guy came and join the group like midway. Cute boy, but maybe just a bit childish for me.

2. Someone I still fancy from Bangsar, with his friends. I saw him with a new guy. Well I was abit jealous but hey, who am I to him now anyway. At least he had the courtesy to come up to me and gave me a kiss on the chick. I still miss him but I think the whole world is not judging things well between us furthermore its just a complicated one.

3. Another one who is related to the number 2 guy. I know of him long ago before the above. He was more like the kinky dream guy, because he had what it takes to be taken to bed with me. I mean physically wise he was the perfect man for me. Bald, goattee, tough, rough. Did I ever mention he had tattoos too?

4. A cheerleader, whom I trained with 2-3 years back. Then he was thin scrawny but after he transferred to MMU Melaka, he just bloomed into a well defined young man. Well still consider him as a boy lah, still shy 19yo. So adik-adik. He was around with me to catch up with what was happening.

5. Some Malay chap I know from the asshole. The guy who actually took my ex away from me. Well incidentally that night (the night like hell - refer back old posts), this friend of mine introduced me to him. Actually we knew of each other before but maybe it didn't launched well because I was not really his type then. We're keeping in touch on g4m now, chatting.

6. The dancers, these 2 guys who supposed to put fame on me at Laqueen which actually didn't do that well too. I was on the podium with them, but the music was terrible so we weren't really on a square off instead more like being a perasan chic on the podium. Hmmm.

7. One guy who actually gave his business card to me. I thought he was cute in the first place. I mean he had this Chinese Malay mix look plus the goattee which was the add point. He was at the bar when I arrived. We were late so he was actually sitting at the place where I intended to be at. Later on, we were actually introduced by another acquaintance. This guy, a lawyer based in Serdang was a chatty box and then I realised he was actually not my type! An abang who is flamboyant. Gowd. I threw the business card on the streets of Sultan Ismail.

8. One guy I know from g4m. He was doubted as the Papa Diva because he is married and now divorced with one son, and attempting to enjoy his gay life. So this Papa has many many friends, I mean he knows like every Tom, Dick and Harry there. He invited me to one of his gathering at Lake Queen (Tasik Permaisuri). Guess who I bumped into there? My first boyfriend! Fcuk!

9. One guy who I don't get his name until today. Remember last week I gave my drink to him for ice breaking purpose, well it didn't hit well today. Supposedly last night we should be making conversation. But non. Apparently we share the same hangout spot. So I guess I will have to practise my get-to-know-the-other speech for next Friday. He was there with his boyfriend, and friends. Oh, one tragedy. What is one fine fashion rule no-no?? I was wearing this Seed shirt, where his boyfriend did too. I think I look better. Enough said.

10. To round up the 10 guys (though I know more), was this one guy I know from last week at the mamak. He was there with his round of big size friends. I wasn't comfortable again, because he was there with his partner! Although they share an open relationship, but it just don't really work for me. Not now.




No comments: