Thursday, November 22, 2007

Today I went back to campus to collect my previous semester result. I was in the train, nervous, but yet at the same time thinking how jubilant I would be if I really hit the 3.5 pointer.

To cut the chase, one of the 6 subject I took scored a C and which actually pulled down my grade to 3.246 now. I was quite dejected when I saw the points, but at the same I was relief that I still a semester to write off my points up higher. I mean it is not the end of everything, perhaps it is true to the saying that whatever you reap, you sow. Or was it the other way round.

I'm just glad this thing will be over soon, and once classes are over is moving on to the corporate world. Although I still have the burning desire to continue my studies especially to penetrate into a special field like communication, but this would all depend how things turn out next year.

When I was a young boy, I always wanted to be a pilot. Because I can fly all over the world. But when my eye sight fared badly, thanks to television and book reading in the middle of the night the dream will always be one.

As I entered teenage hood, all this glamor lifestyle hit me. I wanted to be this and that, as long it has to do with glam. But when I began to realize there was more in life that I can do, it is not necessary that I needed the glam. What mattered most is to actually contribute yourself and everything within you and surrounding you happen.

I want to be an academician. Someone to lead the young generation. Teaching them about life, before they can smell and feel life for themselves. Like a sergeant preparing his armies for combat. I want to be that.

That is me.

No comments: