MISS WORLD 2007 GRAND FINAL will be telecast live on Starworld tomorrow night and I cannot freaking wait to watch how Deborah will fare.
I have visited a few reliable pagaent websites and bookmarks, and I have actually summed up my Top15 for tomorrow. Jot it down and make comparison when it is announced tomorrow night!
I have visited a few reliable pagaent websites and bookmarks, and I have actually summed up my Top15 for tomorrow. Jot it down and make comparison when it is announced tomorrow night!
TOP 15 SEMIFINALIST (see how my prediction went)
1. Angola (1st runner up)
2. Brazil (no entry)
3. China PR (Winner)
4. Dominican Rep (top16)
5. Ghana (top16)
6. Jamaica (top16)
7. Malaysia (top16)
8. Mexico (2nd runner up)
9. Peru (no entry)
10. Philippines (no entry)
11. Trinidad & Tobago (top5)
12.Puerto Rico (top16)
13. Scotland (no entry)
14. Venezuella (top16)
15. USA (top16)
Surprise entry was Sweden, Hong Kong China and Grenada.
And the TOP5 FINALIST (Either one will take the crown)
1. Jamaica
2. China PR
3. Malaysia
4. Dominican Rep
5. Mexico
Only two of 5 from my prediction made the top5. The reason being the best candidate from each continent make the final, in this case I had representative from only two continents for they were the most outstanding. Miss World Organization was contradicting in earlier statements in the early rounds when they promise that there were no more continental winners to decide top5 winners since it deprives certain good candidates of a top5 finish. Hence, Malaysia, Jamaica and Dominican Rep lost. Pity.

No comments:
Post a Comment