I was swimming the night before. But before doing some laps, I went for a smoke. And around the bend at the pool area stood three man. One of it to be of very famillar. Then I figured out after a minute, he was the former neighbour at my block whom I shagged years back! It was one embarassing moment. I mean I was about to tear my clothes down to my swim trunks, to what? Lure him back to the the nearby toilet for a quickie?
I quickly finished my puff, so that he would not see me. I'll just trash myself into the pool and do some quick laps and buzz off before he could say a word.
In between the laps, I managed to peek. Well I think he was too while making his conversation with the two straight looking man. I think it is business talk. And indeed it was.
As the two man was leaving, he was walking towards me and my heart pumped! Suddenly, "Hey Ben!"
Apparently, he was negotiating to buy a place. And I was a little bit shocked that he was hunting down at the old condo we are living in. But whatever it is, what made me write this was he was asking me a few things like what am I doing and stuff.
And he made me to recall the last time we met, in bed. Not literally but it was obvious. Then he popped, "How old are you now?". I said twenty-four.
"Gosh, you're old huh!"
He left me wondering in the pool. Freezing to cold as I stood in the middle of the pool. Wandering, and wondering again. Yes, it has been a while. I'm not old just one growned up young man. A handsome one.

1 comment:
OMFG, you are old huh.. wat a comment.. you're cool :)
Post a Comment