I was just browsing through the cyberworld since I'm on my semester break. I digged whatever I can find in regards to the on going competition. So today I kinda compiled some of the top betting agencies in the world and where people place their bet on their favorites to win the big $$$. Find below the top5 favorites contenders and you'll be surprised where Deborah lies!
Centrebet
1. Dominican Republic 7.5/1
2. Jamaica and Puerto Rico 13/1
4. Malaysia and Lithuania 15/1
Ladbrokes
1. Puerto Rico 10/1
2. Dominican Republic and USA 14/1
4. Malaysia 20/1
5. India, Mexico and Venezuela 25/1
bet365
1. Dominican Republic 7.5/1
2. Jamaica 12/1
3. Puerto Rico 13/1
4. Malaysia 16/1
5. Mexico 17/1
unibet
1. Jamaica 8/1
2. Dominican Republic and Mexico 10/1
4. Malaysia 12/1
5. Brazil, N. Ireland, Puerto Rico and Venezuela 15/1
gamebookers.com
1. Jamaica 10/1
2. Malaysia, Dominican Republic and Mexico 11/1
5. Puerto Rico 13/1
intertops.com
1. Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico 13/1
3. USA 15/1
4. Malaysia 17/1
5. Jamaica, Mexico, Philippines and Venezuella 21/1

No comments:
Post a Comment