Friday, October 05, 2007

So I'm back being the average boy next door. Forget the moment when I was so eager to pave my way to stardom. Things just really didn't work as it seems. Don't think my talent was crapy enough for Simon Cowell's nactry remarks. I made an assumption that I wasn't 'pretty' enough as the rest.

I wouldn't want to blame on my crave for food, which incidentlly cause me to gain a bit of pounds and lose the midas touch in the eyes of the public.

Anyway, a few good friends I met from the competition made it through to the next round but what I head from them was more terrible feedbacks. I think the organisers weren't responsible enough in keeping thier word. I'll stop here to comment on that.

Thank God classes for the semester has finally came to an end, though I have 2 assignments I have to submit by Monday if I want a good carry mark. And its 2 weeks break for everyone for study break plus the Hari Raya before the final exams. Can't wait for all this to end so I can get a good break for myself.
I was watching E! this afternoon on the story of Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson. Just how lucky these two bitches, mum and daughter get to explore the dramatic life of a superstar. They're both equally good actresses in their own era. I watched Private Benjamin on HBO long ago, which was Goldie's debut as producer cum actress. And Kate on Almous Famous which earned her a nomination for Oscar.
Oh yeah, TV would be my best friend for this coming study break. Just wanna laze at home and island myself from the city and people.

No comments: