Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I've noticed from my dashboard, there are some visitors dropping here to read on from this wall of mine. Terribly sorry I had no perculiar time to do so as some has been aware that I have a responsibility to write on another blog.
Life has been ok.
After the long wait, I guess my nerves are getting on me with the reality show has started airing on NTV7. Just for you to put this on your calendar, mark this that the reality show I'm on is on air every Sunday at 6pm.
Star Celeb is the latest reality show searching for the star studded TV Host, Brand Ambassador and Model. Sponsoring this show is Mystyle, a new service launched where you can download free shopping vouchers from your mobile.
So for more info on the Mystyle service, log on to:
For info on the reality show I'm on, log on to:
And to read on my other blog I'm working on, log on to: www.jude.starceleb.tv
Selamat Menjalankan Ibadah Berpuasa to all Muslims. Just at the nick of time for me to fast too, so I can lose some more pounds and look great on TV!

No comments: