Monday, July 09, 2007

Over the weekend made some little activites hanging out with friends.
First went over to a friend's book reading at Rumah Pena somewhere near Dewan Bahasa. Well at first I was not keen to go but I kinda promised my writer friend that I would come and support him. I cam half past 8, there were a few tudung girls and some old men. Konon, they were the pencinta seni yang very eager to express themselves through the writing.
The first sesssion which was about 30 minutes, featured a few writers. Well I know some of them through the blogs they have online and the one particular writer is Azwan Ismail. The only piece that got stuck into my mind until this very moment is the short poem titled Zakarku. The title itself was enough to raise your eyebrow. I was kinda impressed because in our society, we have people like this one who is able to express with not red tape or whatsoever and those who were listening perceived the writing as just a piece of expression. In plain words, Zakarku was just about the dick after some exhaleration sex. I don't know how to explain.
Nevertheless, I met some other intellectual PLU there too. Said my hello's and so forth. Afterwards went to Laqueen with Abang Shan and his adik angkat. We were just lazying on the bar, wondering and looking upon the Chinese majority. No offense, it was my wrong nite. I don't favour uncut dicks.
Sunday went to church. And the afternoon, went for the 25th anniversary celebration at a 3 star hotel in town. So a boring weekend to end my holidays, before officially entering my final semester.

No comments: