So someone has been using my blog as a personal propaganda to make my life miserable. I don't know what the heck is this little bastard is up to but I'm not going to go eager to find out.
First of all, I know I have not committed any offence to him in the past. I was a sincere friend, eventhough some of my close friend's already reminded me before hand to be on the alert when going out with him. He has so many prawns behind the stone.
Now I know how this life can be cruel, unless we can be certain and make ourselves guarded with our mind and belief that things won't be so much affected by it. You gotta be strong in another word.
Losing a man I love, and now losing a teman tapi mesra is just enough said than done. I better move out from the circle before it's just too late.
A friend said, "It's like you're stepping on the tail end of a snake, and still wondering around it's basket". So deep, expressive but above all a thoughtful one from a caring friend.
Will leave this matter as it is for now. Hanging.

No comments:
Post a Comment