Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm suppose taking two weeks break from the semester before entering my final semester. But due to work, it seems to me it is just like any ordinary day.
Well since the National cheerleading championship is around the corner (a week to be exact), it is undenying that I'm dedicating my time to the three teams I'm coaching. Dividing my time for three is manageable, if the timetable really works. But what made this to it's toll is that I recently accepted to perform at Laqueen for Friday the 22nd. That's like the eve before the Nationals.
So the past one week, and the week to come my evenings has been always going to the studio at Danau Kota where the group rehearses. Actually this studio is family owned, and one of the boys (also the choreographer) is the director himself so everything is his, and incidentally ours too. So it has been the second home.
Last night we stayed up til 3am! Sacrifising my time to Laqueen! Blah!
I was suppose to meet some new friend but had to cancel that. I was already planning to wear my new top from FOS.
Whatever it is, this would be my last dance with this group too. Gosh, it's taxing, tiring, mind boggling and of all physical torcher! You'll understand later when you get to watch us, the RnP Boys performing!
Bu the way, Happy Father's Day daddy!

No comments: