
This was taken after a final presentation for IMC. Well it wasn't a big sweat, but the long hours in the wee morning getting the powerpoint done and the report altogether bind up was a task of it's own. In return, I wanted a self pat on my back. With that in mind, I begged a classmate to take my self adoring shots from the campus green. I'm actually standing outside the classroom, right under the scorching heat. I noticed notable pair of eyes peeking from the nearby classrooms but I couldn't careless. I was just self adoring me! I think we took more than 10 shots, and this is some of the good ones. Well I'm not really that photogenic so don't blame me for my unprofessionalism. A week from now, exam would be over and I'll have to redirect my attention to the national cheerleading championship. Three teams under my belt, it's going to be a tough year but a memorable one. I know I've put my biggest effort thus far as compared to the many years that I've involved in this business. Be it the choreography, music remix and me being a coach for the team. I personally take this year as the year I have transcened my energy all out for a better one. Good luck Judas!
No comments:
Post a Comment