Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I realised how much I have missed my many gay friends. I used to hangout with a few before, and of which none of them has been contacting me lately. I assumed that because of the hectic work load they have has actually brought them further in thier respective lives.
I kinda miss some of the weekends we had together, lepaking, makan-makan and just talking bull every minute. Perhaps this is just the transition. I know soon, we will be back again together. On a special reunion note.
I'm graduating soon, so it would make everything more meaningful. I still remembered I was the only one left as the assignment tak siap kid. Because only those who are still doing books have assignments. The rest has already entered the corporate world.
I can smell my turn is soon. Just count your fingers to ten, you'll get my graduation party invites by then! Can't wait...

No comments: