Coming to think that the previous semester has come to an end, and with the tiny 2 weeks for a break I will have to come back again to the hostel and register myself again for the short semester. And it is at this period, from April until end June that I would be running crazily with my hectic schedule tossing everything between my two bare hands.
First, I'm taking up 4 subjects in this short semester in order for me to graduate by year end. And while I'm strugglinh with books, I'm also organising a major event on campus for the communication society. I'm inviting Yasmin Ahmed and also some other panel during this Communication Week of ours sometime in May, where I will be also injecting some workshops on writing and public speaking. Besides, screening celebrated international movie throughout the week.
Secondly, cheer would be tuning into its most tense period. Two teams I'm coaching for the Nationals are quite my object of obsession because I badly need to win the National title this year to prove my work of being a coach cum choreographer and the utmost celebrated cheerleaders comes true! This would take almost my free time to near zero.
Thirdly, I would might have to spend a little extra time for my love ones including my now self declared officially by my ex, my boyfriend and also my family. Besides, dad just reminded me rigourously that he wants to see more of me at home and not on the papers. Wtf!
To hell with the So you think you can dance program, all they wanted was cheap entertainment. Let me move on with my beautiful life. Kalau tak jadi popular pun takpe. Janji, hidup to the fullest.

No comments:
Post a Comment