Friday, December 01, 2006

It has been a while since my last posting, and I'm not going to excuse myself from that either. Terribly sorry to any of you who have been anticipating to read more of my non rigorious lifestyle.


So the last time you know, I made my trip to Singapore for the PGLM tour. Indeed, it was a great experience for me. It was my debut in my theatre performance which paved ways for future undertakings. I'm not going to sweet talk on Tiara and her team, but without her and of course my mean but helpful choreographer Pat Ibrahim I wouldn't have become a better stage performer today. The final word, it was a success showcase in Singapore just exactly like you read in the paper. So perhaps next trip would maybe either to Jakarta, Korea or London.
During the 9 days stay there, I managed to squeeze my time to visit some interesting hangouts for people like us. The first night we were all given a rest night, and me and another cast member took the night to Clark Quey and paid our visit to Attica. It was so bloody packed, all I did was standing in a corner and watching how Singaporeans club. I think they sucked.
Nevertheless, my friend had better chances since my face was not of a value there. I didn't really get hitched with anybody, even at the sauna. Unbelievable!

No comments: