
Not many friends knew about this, and some did with no applaud. But not all had the opportunity to see the beauty within me. Hah.
I had to take out my eyebrow piercing last week because of the stewpeek show I accepted for Genting in conjunction with the World Cup. In cheerleading, wearing studs or earings is unacceptable because of safety reason. I thought I was able to wear them for at least a month, to keep the ring-hole alive! But that didn't work either.
So I only have this pictures to carry on until I die! Not bragging, but at least I tried!
There goes the hundred bucks!

2 comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP virginia-beach models fuel economy minivan renault 1938 buy modafinil from mexican pharmacies online Transexual beauty queen culottes voyeurs ecole Scrabble anger adult voyeur Zyrtec refinance Harveys furniture plc career as a financial advisor Extreme fisting anal Eczema+and+allergy Daytona beach voyeur Print business cards signs matchbooks 1984 b2000 mazda truck
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! effexor withdrawal symptom Cheap air flights last minute airfare puebla evista Ernhart erika lottery winner C2a0spyware adware remover Does hair removal cream work
Post a Comment