Thursday, April 13, 2006

Remember my Genting trip with my ex, and when I had to go through the rollercoaster ride?

Well I could relate that to my past few days of living as a person. It was one such ride.

I was professing on my ex’s boyfriend for being a true annoyance. Just yesterday, thing’s went off. My ex dumped his boyfriend for good!

Am I the real mean bitch? Or am I just too powerful influencing people’s life? I think I should tell my dad that I should sign up with the Youth BN Party!

My ex called me to come over his place and said that he had some good news for me. He said maybe good news to me. I decided to go because no harm done. In my mind, I thought that if the good news was not about any sponsorship deals for my team then it had got to do with him and his boyfriend.

This was true indeed when he told me that his boyfriend was already emotionally blackmailing him! And it was enough to blow the lid off. Venito!

So he was smiling, or maybe smirking when he said he was single now. Am I supposed to jump the wagon and take his hand for a ride. The ride of our lives!

I’ll think about it. Anyways, I pity my ex’s boyfriend who is now officially the ex of my ex. Complicated? Then again, I’m the best ever ex produced since Adam and Eve what! So why pity? Just celebrate!

No comments: