I just got back from Genting with my ex, for some short break after the hectic weekend we had. The cheerleading competition went well despite my junior team came in second to CHARM All Stars. Nevertheless, I look forward for next year.
The Genting trip was my idea. You might be thinking I'm insane, or practically confused, which I am. Going out with my ex to Genting?! I kinda enjoyed the trip because first, it's my first trip up to the highlands for a proper relaxed holidays then my usual showcases. We had some pretty good deals, and thank God for my WorldCard membership, we got to watch the Mysteria showcase going on now in Genting.
We took the bus ride from KL Central on Tuesday, after having lunch at Puteri's. The ride stopped at Awana where we took the skyvan to the top. I was excited. The room was cosy. Dinner was fine. But the outdoor ride I took the next morning was insane! It was my first visit to the outdoor park! At first I thought the rollercoster ride would be a simple task for me. But it proove me wrong. I was nervous, and my heart was pumping twice then usual. The ride was horrible! To make my mind completely worse, I just watched Final Destionation 3 weeks back. That was enough to kill my self esteem! My ex was not helping, instead he was excited to see me horrified. Gowd! I will remember that ride. I bought a picture of me taken on that ride! Will post them soon! It cost me 10 bucks!

No comments:
Post a Comment