I have been trying to make an appointment to meet Willy for a date, but to no success. It's either I'm not available or he isn't.
He called me at 3.45am yesterday! He just got back from a friend's party. He was drunk. Willy said he missed me so much and wanted me to be with him then. Crazy. I was actually just out of bed watching Oprah's repeat! I thought of driving to his place, which was less than 8mins. But I managed to convinced him to get a rest.
Willy and I have differences, expecially in our family upbringing. Last weekend, we had a nearly 1 hour chat on the phone and he was speaking of his father and how he hates him so much. I tried to understand him, being a 19yo, young brat, all the urge and rage. But then thinking of the overall effect, Willy should try to accept his father's immoral behaviour. I'll try to be the angel. But with no promises.

No comments:
Post a Comment