Me, Myself and My former(s)
The past 3 days, I have been accidently meeting up with my former in-bed partners around town. First, this one MAS steward whom I was so fondly in too before I was in my relationship with my ex. This guy, call him Abg I, was spotted at Lot 10. I just got out from Thermos. My hair was done neatly. I noticed him from afar. And of course he did too, because as I approached and passed Dome he waved at me and gave me a nodding smile. I smiled back. He was with a few friends. As I already passed him, I heard my name being called. Dame. I turned back and there he was heading towards me. We shook hands. He was still cute the last time I left him. He was on a weekend break before flying again. We had the usual chat. I had to rush to airport, so I made the conversation quick. He did asked if I had the same number. I said yes. So we parted. F**K! He had my old number.
Today, I drove to Desa Pandan to buy some hardware stuff with mum. I registered myself at the Driving Centre too. But when I returned to see mum at the hardware shop, I saw a famillar guy. But he was with this woman and a child. Gosh! Is that who I thought it was?!
2 years ago, I was madly in love with this one Malay guy, who happen to stay in the same Condo but at different block. He was an upcoming lawyer in town. Then, I was just an aspiring Law student. But it strucked us both immediately (after only a week of sleeping over at his place), that he was already planning to get married. And he also had a lover (a man!) too. So I dropped everything and waved goodbye.
It was him whom I say, and I did my very best to avoid him. But my silly Mowhawk hairstyle is too easy to be noticed and he saw me. He smiled and approached me. We shook hands and he intoduced his wife. I said, "Hi sir". He introduced me as his student, because he was a lecturer at UPM before this. Which was the perfect cover up. I could have blurted out, and said that I have sucked your husband cock before.
I'm happy for him.
But I'm just so confused with myslef now.

No comments:
Post a Comment