M A L E D A N C E R
Episode 1
I'm in the midst of setting up an all-male dance group, who will be featured on the plu clubbing scene. I went for a major audition announcement on the Internet from Kakiseni to Klue and Friendster. I hope to find at least 4 guys who share the same interest and talent. The requirement is you have to be between 18 - 25 partly because I would prefer someone who is still studying. This dance group could be a sideline activity. You can be str8 or not, but I would rather choose the later. Good physique is a must, because I want my dance group to be a bunch of desired young fresh meat! At least when we perform, the guys can feast themselves and not chat away while I'm breathing heavily memorising the steps. Another requirement is talent. You have to be as good as Britney! And please, no lembab in the team!
I came across this blog, a male dancer residing somewhere in Canada. Try check him out. He is cute and obviously gay. Another dance freak like me:www.xanga.com/male_dancer_ca

No comments:
Post a Comment