I have no blinking idea how to pour out my love issue here.
Just to cut the chase, I was dumped by my boyfriend of nearly 2 years on Thursday evening. I was devastated. The sms he sent me damaged the whole idae of having a wonderful relationship. It goes:
"This is what I want you to do tomorrow afternoon. Come over to the house an collect your stuff. Leave the house key in the mail box. Please make it clean and simple."
What the f**k?
"I derserved it", someone said.
"Owh, you poor little thing", said another.
I thought I could have confronted him and asked for forgiveness. But I didn't. I couldn't. "All this while you took me for granted", he said.
I haven't cried. But the grief I tendered the past 3 days is unimaginable. I love him still, in fact he is the first guy I have really fallen in love with.
I will let the weekend to rest, and will let the week to decide. Being the alone me would be a blessing, or could be pure nightmare. I don't know what future brings for me. I can't think.

No comments:
Post a Comment