Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Have you watched Emily Rose? Creeps me until today. I watched the excorcism movie with my sayang before I left for Genting. And while I was at the Hotel, the thought of creepy sound and sixth sense haunts me. Thank God I have a macho room mate who kept accompanying me. Ha.

I will be watching Harry Porter real soon, and Chicken Little too. Or should I not? Oh by the way, I will be performing at Atmospheare this Sunday for East is Red Party, a fund raising event for Pink Triangle and also next Wednesday at Zouk for Mambo Jambo: Back to School Party.
Cool huh?
I have 2 events to look forward to this weekend. Firstly, will be attending an open house cum birthday party. Of course there would be a full load of men there. But sigh, my boyfriend will be right beside me shooting down at every opportunity I have. On Sunday, besides the party at 12SI my team will be having a sparring session with a cheerleading team from Singapore. Coolness again?!
Shit, class starts next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

won't your bf find this blog? in which case, will get you into a bit of a mess?