Believe me, time flies very fast!
Today, I will be reunited again with my loving boyfriend after a 10-day old seperation. Thanks to Raya. I can't imagine our first reaction when I see him at home tonight.
Would I greet him say Hi and shake hands? Or should I salam Raya and give him a I miss you so much hug. Or maybe just a kiss, and let that say it all. I torn with many choices. Maybe I do all.
I can't believe the excitement of having him back in my arms. We have only 5 days to celebrate our love drill before I leave for Genting.
He got up early today, to buy me herpia at the pasar pagi in suburb Kuching. The last time I was there, he brought me for a delicious breakfast. Besides the mouth watering Sarawak laksa, I fell in love with herpia! What the heck is herpia? It's a type of kueh, and I have no blinking idea how to explain the ingredients.
Today, I will be reunited again with my loving boyfriend after a 10-day old seperation. Thanks to Raya. I can't imagine our first reaction when I see him at home tonight.
Would I greet him say Hi and shake hands? Or should I salam Raya and give him a I miss you so much hug. Or maybe just a kiss, and let that say it all. I torn with many choices. Maybe I do all.
I can't believe the excitement of having him back in my arms. We have only 5 days to celebrate our love drill before I leave for Genting.
He got up early today, to buy me herpia at the pasar pagi in suburb Kuching. The last time I was there, he brought me for a delicious breakfast. Besides the mouth watering Sarawak laksa, I fell in love with herpia! What the heck is herpia? It's a type of kueh, and I have no blinking idea how to explain the ingredients.

1 comment:
aku, balik dari raya, salam, peluk cium.. terus bawak masuk dlm bilik.. hehehe
Post a Comment