This Rhamadan weekend has been entirely boring for me resulting in my non existence at the popular gay clubs in town. First, I had no friends to accompany me and secondly to respect the Holy month (although I'm not Muslim, its just my gesture to do so lah). Instead my energy was fully charged for an entire Saturday afternoon at church, preparing for this Gala Dinner for the Lun Bawang natives in KL. This is like the ala-Gawai celebration but only held 3 months later! This event will take place on the 22nd at a 3-Star hotel. Besides the usual traditional dance performance lined up in the programmes, the promosing one could have been the inclusion of the beauty pagaent for men and women, i.e. Ruran Ulung (for women) and Padan Liu Burung (for hunks). In the spirit of celebrating this maiden event, I signed up for the men contest. I don't expect the excitement to win but taking this opportunity to learn more of my roots. I will post a picture or two later after the event. Wish me luck and hopefully when I answer my Q&A part, I would be able to reply in French and speak fondly of World Peace!

1 comment:
and NOT to forget; 'save the monkeys'...
Post a Comment