Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It was yet another quiet and boring weekend. Except for the bukak puasa with my father-in-law at Crown Princess, I had an enormous time trying to fit myself as a sleezy pig!
I had been skipping everything that is active, from gym, swimming, gymnastics and dance for the past week or two. My body has been resisting to all this healthy activities, but indulging more to bad habits like eating, eating, and sleeping...
My weight has gone up!
Im going berserk now. My sayang gave me a lecture yesterday on my sudden change of behavious. I can't explain it but I can't help it either.
So I decided today that I will start swimming first. Than perhaps to the gym tomorrow and gymnastics on Friday. And continue again until Raya is over. When Raya comes, my bad habit will definetly crawl its back on me...I can't resist the good food served during any season. Gosh! Deepavali next week! How to diet?

No comments: