Friday, October 28, 2005

I received my last cheque for coaching the Sri Garden team. It is not as handsomely paid as Beckham's RM6.8 million a week though! Nuts.

So my very first assignment was to spend on clothing. Head to Sungei Wang with my old friend Andy. It has been quite a while I have not catch up with him. He complained that I didn't see him after the UK trip. I got him a souvinier London initial pen to shut up! We met around 4ish. It was suppose to be a bukak puasa with him, but I arranged for an earlier appointment because going window shopping with him is fun! He has great fashion sense.

I got meself 2 cargo pants, which cost me RM160! Thank God it was on sale! Then, got me 2 new tees. One is green and the other pink!

And then we head to Green Lotus. My sister and 2 cousins joined us. It was quiet but the presence of these 3 native bithces made things lively. I kesian Andy as he felt akward! So we all had our little Asian delicacy. Andy had some Bangkok fried rice, and myself the Singapore fried mee. Got us some finger food too.

I love Green's environment, and thinking of having my 23rd birthday dinner there.

No comments: