www.sorakmalaysia.blogspot.com is purely for the Malaysian cheerleading community. The first to do so, I hope to share cheerleading experiences with all fellow Malaysian cheerleaders and abroad.
I have been cheering since 2001. And I am currently the senior captain to Team Allstars of Malaysia. We are the shit, the best here! I am also coach to Sekolah Sri Garden's Shewanaz team. I am a big fan of Shirtliff and Dynamitez team in Malaysia, and Greenup County cheerleaders in the US of A. Of course not forgetting my Thai friends from Rangsit Universiy!
Cheer is my life. Not stopping, and will move up the ranks! The next big step, is the birth of the Malaysian Cheerleading Association!
Team Allstars of Malaysia 2006 Agenda:
1. Indonesia Cheerleading Tour, Jakarta, January
2.Cheer Camp at Rangsit University, Bangkok, March
3.Cheerleaders of America Invitation Competition, Florida, April
4.2nd Cheer Clinic with Rangsit University, Kuala Lumpur, June
5.17th Annual International Cheerleading Championship, Nottingham, July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment