Tuesday, July 05, 2005

F**king an old man!

I just had a rendezvous with a 52yo chinese man.

At first, when we met I never thought in a million years that he would be a passive person in bed. Looks can be deceiving. We did not talk as the environment gave no permit. (I was at sauna, in the steam room with other 4 guys eyeing for one another!)

We came forward, and stood next to me. After a few second, he grabbed my hand and gave me the signal. We moved on....and he whispered, "let's go up". I nodded. (maksud dia, let's go into the private room upstairs)

I led him into the 2nd room. We didn't do much, as I was tired. I expect to have fun as a bottom with an old old man. Turn out to be the other way round! He was bottom! I fucked someone who was considerably at my grandfather's age!

It was so-so. I was horny. Didn't matter who was I having fun with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

adoi... gross la with old man...

Anonymous said...

can u go check ur bank account? i've banked in my donation for ur cheer event. i emailed u but u didnt reply. had no other way to tell u other than in this comment box.

teekay

Unknown said...

BEN!!! you sick biatch!!! perlu main ngan grandpa?!!! eeewww!!! make it a double eeewww!!! now make it a triple eeewww!!! yikes! my eeewwws can go on and on even when i'm asleep... horrornya!