Friday, June 24, 2005

Nicole Kidman and Sean Pean

As Cheer 2005 approaches next week, I am quite occupied with the 2 teams I am coaching. But yesterday I took a "day off" for myself, and pampered myself whole day long. It is was easy for me to cancel the rehearsal and get someone to take over.

I went to Midvalley to watch movie. I missed Paris Hilton's action on House of Wax, so I kind didn't want to miss Nicole Kidman and Sean Pean on The Interpreter. I read the paper there was only two screening. 1130am and 415pm. The later was the obvious choice. I didn't want to put too much of expectations as like in the past when my expectations runs higher the movie was just total flop. Think Sepet.

The opening act was taken in Africa...so my mind was already thinking...,"duh...mesti pasal the blacks!"...indeed it was. I quite enjoyed the movie. I won't be jotting down the sypnosis here. I thought Nicole Kidman was good. Sean Pean okay. But we couldn't imagine them being a couple on screen just like Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Tak jadi! Yuck...

No comments: