Thursday, February 17, 2005

Attached but Available.

I was updating my Friendster. I have 253 friends in my list. And I have made it a point to reach the 300 mark before this weekend. I have 16 friends on the pending list, which will make it to 269. Another 31 to go! Phew!

But while going through my friend's friends list, I came upon some interesting people. Guys.

I messaged them asking were they PLU's. In reply, they said they were so I managed to start a friendship. But then this one guy, who happens to be a friend of a friend has this thing for me. We only talked once but sms gazzilion times, and he seems already falling for me.
But I'm attached. Question: Does that stop me from going about to know other guys?
Personally, I think he is cute. Tengok gambar dia kat Friendster pun tertarik hati mak tengok mata dia. There were couple of things that we had in common, and the major thing was that his former lover was a LunBawang.
Lun Bawang is a minority tribe in Sarawak, found mostly in the Northern region. Estimated population 12,000 (2002).
And being a Lun Bawang myself, mesti kenal dia punye ex. Further more, he was in Miri and I was born in Miri. Hah! Enough said.
Our other simillarities is that he likes to club at Liquid.
I will update on this guy. Call him Low.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who's the guy la?!...
chi ka?...
cute?...
kao mmg gatal kan?!...